Profile and background
Lars Berg Dueholm has acted as reconstruction administrator and trustee in bankruptcy in a vast number of cases, assisting distressed businesses in many different sectors.
He is associated with Erhvervshusene’s Early Warning programme that helps businesses in distress. He also sits on the panel of attorneys appointed by the Danish Debt Collection Agency and is therefore frequently appointed trustee in bankruptcy in cases concerning major VAT and tax arrears.
Education and qualifications
- University of Copenhagen, LLM, 2002
- Copenhagen Business School – Board training programme for public utility companies, 2018
- Certified insolvency law practitioner
- Lars has been a member of the board of directors of HOFOR – Greater Copenhagen Utility until 2022 and has previously been a member of the board of directors of CPH City & Port Development. Further, Lars has been a member of the Copenhagen City Council for a period of ten years
- Member of the Association of Danish Insolvency Lawyers
Selected cases, representation and international testimonials
- Lars Berg Dueholm specialises in bankruptcy law, restructuring and civil litigation. For several years, he has been handling prominent, high-profile insolvency cases in the finance sector and the manufacturing industry. Lars has the right of audience before the Danish High Court, where he has conducted a series of major cases on claims for avoidance and damages