Profile and background
Jesper Kronborg primarily advises on complex corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, real estate and tax. Jesper represents Danish as well as foreign businesses and equity funds within the SME segment.
Jesper has more than 15 years of extensive experience of working as an adviser on international M&As and contract relations and represents Danish SMEs, family businesses as well as large publicly traded companies and equity funds (both Danish and foreign) in cross-border transactions.
- Kromann Reumert, assistant attorney
- Abel & Skovgård Larsen, attorney-at-law, junior partner
- Rønne & Lundgren, attorney-at-law
- Magnusson, partner
Education and qualifications
- Aarhus University, LLM, 2003
- Aarhus University, BA – Economics and Law